McCrory Engineering will be exhibiting at this year’s UK CONCRETE Show 2014 which takes place at the NEC Birmingham from 27th-28th of February 2014…
About McCrory Engineering
With 25 years of experience supplying the UK and Ireland’s largest concrete companies, ranging from Lafarge Tarmac, Marshalls/Premier Mortars, John Gunn & Sons, Lagans, Patersons Quarries, Hanson and New Milton Sand & Ballast, we have gained the envious reputation for exceptional product quality and customer service.
We have built various concrete batching plants for each of these customers on sites across the UK and continue to work closely with them and many other customers on new projects. We pride ourselves on the versatility of our manufacturing skills. Over the years we have built concrete batching plants in a wide variety of sizes, right from small mobile plants to large storage capacity bins and batches capable of output in excess of 120 cubic metres per hour.
McCrory Engineering can design and supply full turn key packages or part packages, integrating with other machinery and factory setups; and welcome any opportunity to discuss your project details and offer you the benefit of our bespoke design, thus showing the benefits, product quality and service we have to offer.
Two of our market leading products are the Mobile Concrete Batching Plant (MCM40/60), Mobile Concrete Silo (MCMS60), Modular Concrete Batching Plant (MCE40/60M3PH) and Static Concrete Batching Plant (100M3PH). You can find out more about these products below.
Mobile Concrete Batching Plant (MCM40/60)
Designed and developed to the highest British Standards, the MCM40/60 Mobile Concrete Batching Plant is the mobile solution for all your concrete needs producing 40m3 or 60m3 per hour.
- Batch your concrete where you want to use it.
- Batch directly into concrete pump, dumper or readymix truck.
- No waste, only batch what you need.
- No more waiting for readymix trucks, it’s there when you need it.
- When the job’s finished, move your plant to the next one.
- Spares through McCrory`s.
- All British standard / H&S.
Mobile Cement Silo (MCS50/60)
Designed and developed to the highest British Standards, the MCMS50/60 Mobile cement silo is the latest innovation on the Mobile Range market for the concrete production industry.
- Easy to manoeuvre/park and easy access for maintenance
- Suitable for height restriction areas
- No concrete foundations necessary. Extra jacklegs to hold heavy items on platform
- Self erecting – no crane required
- Fully integrated chassis on the silo. No escort vehicle or authorities notification needed when on the road. Own brakes and lighting system as per road regulations
- Extension platform to fit items eg: generator, water tank, portable office, admixture tanks, diesel tank, etc
- Own aeration system
- Fully dressed with filter box, high level alarm system
- Very cost effective when moving to a different site
Static Concrete Batching Plant (100M3PH)
McCrory can design, manufacture and install from 40m3 modular plants up to 180m3 bespoke static plants. Our Static Concrete Batching Plant (100M3PH) specifications include:
- 30 Tonne drive over loading hopper with wear plates and electric vibrator.
- 750 mm wide Charge Conveyor (350 TPH) with feed boot and galvanized covers.
- 750 mm wide Radial Conveyor (350 TPH) with feed boot.
- 6 X 100 Tonne capacity Aggregate storage bins, each with 750 wide feeder belt discharge (350 TPH).
- 900 mm wide Weigh / Dragout Conveyor with wear plates and electric vibrator (450 TPH).
- 900 mm wide Batch Conveyor (450 TPH) with feed boot and galvanized covers.
- Batch tower with 4500 pan mixer and state of the art control system.
- 3 X Upright cement silos.
Modular Concrete Batching Plant (MCE40/60M3PH)
We have taken modular construction to a new level by incorporating our Plug & Play system. Our modular concrete batch plants (MCE40/60M3PH) include:
- Fabricated steel sides of Ramp with Armco barrier
- 4 No. 25 Tonne Aggregate Bins
- 750mm Wide Belt Dragout ( Capacity 5 Tonne)
- 900mm Wide Belt Batch Conveyor with boot feed & galvanized covers.
- Mixer Tower containing the following;-
- 2250 litre Pan mixer
- Discharge chute
- 1000kg cement weigh hopper
- 3000 litre water tank
- 5.5kW screw type compressor / dryer and tank o Mixer Dust filter
- Control Cabin
- Access stairs
- 2 No. 80 Tonne cement silos fully dressed
- 2 No. dia 219 screws 13m long c/w butterfly valves at discharge end
- Electrical wiring to comply with 1998 Electricity at work regulations 17th edition
- Plant internal Plumbing
- Command Alkon Control System
- Delivery, Installation and Commissioning.
Mobile Concrete Batching Plant (MCM40/60) Video
Over the past 25 years, McCrory Engineering has been able to work with number of leading customers in the global concrete industry.
Below you can see some of the customers we have worked with; in addition to reading what they had to say about our products and high level of customer service.
“As a Readymix Concrete Project Manager I have worked with McCrory's for many years. Seamus has driven the McCrory business by manufacturing quality products with the flexibility to adapt to the Customers needs. I congratulate him and the company for 25 years and wish them continued success for the future."
Steve Taylor / Readymix Concrete /
“We have had a long term relationship with Seamus McCrory of McCrory Engineering and have purchased 3 Concrete Plants from him. We are very pleased with all the Plants but in particular the last one which is a mobile plant. This plant is very impressive, very easy to operate and I would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone in need of a plant."
David Gunn / John Gunn & Sons /
“The engineers on site carried out a fantastic job, in a very short time, everything is as we had asked at concept. Even on spot changes were made at our request without any problems. We are very pleased with all the plants from McCrory`s and also with the customer service. We would certainly be using them again for future projects."
Harry Young / Patersons Quarries /
"The boys on site have done a fantastic job and in such a short time, everything is as we asked, the lads did some extra jobs for us that we asked them too and nothing was too much trouble for them. Our MD is as equally pleased as I am with the way things went and we will certainly be looking to use McCrory's again in the future."
Richard Steele / Premier Mortars /